Friday, September 21, 2012

Weirdo ?

I have just been reading some of the comments attached to my earlier blog . Whilst Piechucker would agree that his bowling action is not classical or indeed rythmic or smooth , he does take exception to being called a Weirdo, besides the scorebooks say that whatever he does , it seems to work.
Now for a bit of a RANT ( what i've been waiting for since getting on ) . It has come to my attention that there are some players who have not yet paid up their subs for the season that has just FINISHED. This has got to be completely unacceptable and I would ask you all ( you know who you are ) to pay up at least before the AGM . I am sure that Malcolm would be happy to meet in a dark alley somewhere to take your cash and keep your identity to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment